Oxyfresh Cleansing Gelee’ is the easiest cleaner/disinfectant I have ever worked with.
This is for external use only. Is used on items like cages, perches, food dishes, feeders, water containers.
It won’t corrode metal. From “Biosafety in the Aviary” it’s suggested by some studies that stabilized chlorine dioxide is more powerful than bleach with its disinfectant properties, but safer because of its low toxicity. It can deactivate a whole range of viruses, bacteria, fungus, protozoa, and the deadly avian polyoma virus. There are no fumes emitted from it like bleach, in fact it’s rather scentless. It leaves hands feeling very soft afterwards. No gloves needed since it is made to be used as a hand wash as well.
Oxyfresh Cleansing Gelee’ is the easiest cleaner/disinfectant I have ever worked with. Dilute according to directions, spray it on, wait 5 minutes and wipe or rinse it off. The Gelee’ was also found to be effective as a disinfectant (5 minute contact time) by The University of Georgia’s College of Veterinary Medicine. The Gele’ softens poop efficiently & quickly. You may “Use it instead of soap” in the shower, it’s that gentle! Contains Oxygene*